Thursday, June 13, 2013

Phase II Steampunk Coffee Grinder

Happy Thursday! Hope you all are well & out of the gate creating fabulous fun stuff!

I haven't had much time or energy to devote to the Coffee Grinder, but here's a sneak peak before it all goes together.

                    I love me everything TIm Holtz... this French Industrial paper line is AMAZING!                                        
                                     It was fun & challenging working with the beaded metals
             Flap opens to a card which will read : 'I drink coffee for your protection.' Truth!
 These book plates are gorgeous. One of the things I hoard in my stash, but not anymore. If I love it, I will use it!
 Wouldn't be a Tim Holtz inspired project for me without the use of metal wings & a crown.
                Just love how the metal of all shapes, sizes & finishes play so well together.
                                                        This handle, really? So much fun!
Needing a wee bit more TLC & one final POP of creativity & it will be complete so please check back next week for the Big Finale ;)

If you like the products I used here, check out Tim Holtz @  www.timholtz.com  & take a journey through his site, blog & his tutorials are amazing!

Have a remarkable weekend, tell those you love that you do, get your hands inky, & let your mind soar!

MTE,

Elisa MIchele

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Love all the metal! Looking forward to the full reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sharon. Can't wait to take your class tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete